Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Under threat of having Heather Thomas eviscerate me and then hide my gutless body at her family's farm, I have created a blog.
I have never wanted to be a blogger, as much as I enjoy writing.  Quite honestly, my life is not interesting enough to bother publishing any of my personal business beyond the occasional Facebook post.  When I decided to try to make a living from what I was already doing for free for friends and former students, blogging became a necessity.

Here is some general information about the services I offer:

Writing
  • I will research and fact check anything I personally write
  • I will write almost anything - from a simple press release to an elaborate SEO article; I will not write fiction
  • I will spend as much time as necessary to craft the perfect piece for my clients
  • I will not require credit, bylines, or attribution of any sort
Academics
  • I will not write your paper for you, but I will assist with most aspects of research and dissertation (including transcribing, data coding, data sorting, and editing)
  • I will not fact check your writing, but I will ensure that sources are correctly documented and cited
  • I will ensure that citations meet current standards (MLA, APA, and Turabian)
  • I will edit for clarity and consistency and ensure that grammar, spelling, mechanics, and usage are accurate
Prices vary according to scope of project.  I accept cash, personal check, or PayPal.

I am beyond excited about my new venture and hope that I can one day provide services for you.  In the meantime, please excuse my novice blogging.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't murder you, just maim. :) I'm glad you are finally able to start working on your dream career.

    ReplyDelete